Exclusively for New Clients
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period for this campaign is from October 9, 2023, to December 29, 2023, inclusive of the first and last day (the “Promotion Period”).
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this campaign, a New Client (as defined in Clause 7 below) who has passed the suitability assessment conducted by KGI Asia Limited ("KGI Asia") to determine the suitability of investing in KGI Asia's designated type of wealth management products and has met the requirements of this campaign, and has successfully completed the subscription of specific type of wealth management product through KGI Asia during the Promotion Period with a subscription amount of HKD 300,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency) or above for each transaction and has settled the subscription amount ("Qualified Transaction"), will be eligible for a cash rebate equals to 0.5% of the subscription amount of each Qualified Transaction effected during the Promotion Period . If a transaction is not denominated in HKD, the subscription amount will be converted into HKD based on the foreign exchange rate determined by KGI Asia to determine whether the transaction is a Qualified Transaction.
- During the Promotion Period, there is no limit on the total amount and number of cash rebates that New Clients can enjoy through Qualified Transactions.
- A New Client must fulfill all the following prerequisite to be eligible for the rewards of this campaign pursuant to these terms and conditions:
- - Has successfully opened a securities account with KGI Asia during the Promotion Period ("Newly Opened Account").
- The cash rebate amount for each Qualified Transaction will be deposited into the eligible New Client’s Newly Opened Account on or before January 31, 2024.
- The final determination of whether a transaction is eligible will be based on KGI Asia's relevant transaction records.
- "New Client" refer to a person who has successfully opened a securities account with KGI Asia during the Promotion Period and has his account verified by KGI Asia as having been opened within the Promotion Period. Such person must not have held any account (including but not limited to any account under the name of an individual or under joint names, or under a corporate account held by a company which is controlled or owned by such person) of KGI Asia or any company operated by KGI Group in Hong Kong (collectively referred to as "KGI (Hong Kong)") before October 9, 2023. KGI Asia has absolute discretion to determine whether a person has previously opened a securities account with KGI Asia or any group member of KGI (Hong Kong). The opening of an account with KGI Asia is subject to approval of KGI Asia in accordance with its account opening terms & conditions.
- This campaign is only open to clients in Hong Kong and clients must be at least 18 years old. Participants in this campaign must not be residents of Mainland China, U.S. citizens, green card holders, U.S. tax residents for U.S. tax purposes, or U.S. residents.
- The offers provided in this campaign are subject to the terms and conditions governing the client's account relationship with KGI Asia and applicable regulatory requirements.
- KGI Asia reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel any terms and conditions of this promotion campaign at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute regarding this campaign, KGI Asia reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The offers in this campaign are subject to the terms and conditions. This campaign is organized by KGI Asia Limited. KGI Asia Limited is a licensed corporation under the Securities and Futures Ordinance to carry on Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 4 (advising on securities) regulated activities (Central No. BKJ214). Investment involves risks, and past performance is not indicative of future results. The prices of securities and investment products can fluctuate significantly, and their prices can rise or fall, and they may even become worthless. Therefore, customers may not necessarily earn returns through investing in securities or investment products, and customers may incur losses in their investments. Based on market conditions, customers may not be able to liquidate their investments immediately. This campaign does not constitute any specific offer, solicitation, recommendation, opinion, or guarantee of any particular security, financial product, or instrument. Anyone who intends to participate in this campaign should fully understand the nature, terms and risks of the investment products and the taxation implications before making any investment decision and determining whether an investment is in line with your personal financial situation and investment objectives and whether you can withstand the relevant risks according to your personal circumstances. Appropriate professional advice should be sought where needed. This document has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission ("SFC"). The SFC does not take any responsibility for the soundness of the approved investment products, and the SFC's approval of such investment products does not imply any endorsement by the SFC to invest in such investment products.