Amy, 30, Freelancer
|Month||Monthly Investment Amount (excluding handling fee)||Fund NAV (for reference only)||Purchase of Fun Units|
|Total Investment Amout||$6,000||Total Purchases of Fund Units||627|
|Average cost price||
= Total Investment Amount / Total Purchased Fund Units
= $6000 / 627
- The monthly investment contribution amount under this plan will be debited from Client’s account with KGI as indicated above (“KGI Account”) on the 11th day of each month. If the 11th day of a month is not a business day or a typhoon signal number 8 or above is being hoisted on such day, the application will be executed on the next business day.
- Please ensure that sufficient and immediately available fund for the monthly investment contribution amount is deposited in the KGI Account on or before the 10th day of each month. If the 10th day of a month is not a business day, please arrange such fund to be deposited and available in your KGI Account before the 10th day of such month.
- Commission will be charged by KGI separately without deduction from the investment amount.
- For the purposes of carrying out the Client’s instructions, KGI may, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion and without any obligation, convert any amount in any currency in the Client’s KGI Account or standing to the Client’s credit to any other currency. Exchange rate losses and the costs of such conversion shall be solely borne by the Client.
- KGI Asia Limited (“KGI”) reserves the right from time to time to specify any other date as the payment date.
- If KGI does not receive Client’s monthly investment contribution amount in full or any part of it by the payment date for any reason, KGI reserves the right to reject or cancel Client’s application either in whole or in part without any prior notice or assigning any reason therefor.
- KGI is acting as agent for client’s trading of f pursuant to this plan.
- Actual dealing price(s) will be determined by the relevant fund house(s) and any quotations provided by KGI are indicative only.
- All dividends and distributions declared on a fund(s) under this plan will be automatically reinvested unless otherwise agreed with or determined by KGI (if applicable).
- Client understands that investment in the relevant fund(s) involves risks and Client assumes and is capable of assuming all such risks.
- Client confirms that Client’s decision to invest is based upon Client’s own judgment and Client has taken independent professional advice where necessary according to Client’s own personal circumstances
- Client declares and warrants that Client is not prohibited or restricted from making any investment in the fund(s), and that any investment Client may make in the fund(s) does not and shall not violate or breach any law, rule, regulation or any other restriction or provision applicable to Client and Client agrees to provide KGI with such necessary documentary proof or certificate to that effect upon KGI’s request.
- Client agrees to pay all costs, fees and expenses (including, without limitation, all fees imposed by third parties and all taxes, duties and levies) payable in respect of any investment acquired, held or redeemed pursuant to Client’s order.
- If Client comprises of more than one person or entity, all obligations of such Client shall be joint and several as regards such persons and entities.
- Client agrees and acknowledges that monetary benefits will be received and retained by KGI and/or any of its associates from the Fund Houses (directly or indirectly) for distributing the product which will be paid out of the subscription fees, redemption fees, management fees and/or performance fees paid in relation to the product invested by the Client
- Client acknowledges that in the event the relevant fund house(s) refuse(s) to accept any application from Client for subscription of its/their fund(s), the relevant money paid by Client will be refunded without any interest or compensation to Client’s KGI Account.
- Client understands and acknowledges that even though the relevant fund(s) has/have been authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong for public distribution in Hong Kong, such authorization does not imply official recommendation of such fund(s).
- KGI reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without any prior.
- In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions, the latter shall prevail.
Investments involve risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The price movement of Mutual Funds may be volatile. It may go up as well as down, and may even become valueless. Therefore, customers may not receive any return from the Mutual Funds investment, or may sustain losses in the investment. Customers may not be able to liquidate their investment immediately under certain market conditions. Before making any investment decisions, customers should seek independent financial advice.Warning Statements on Complex Products
Investors should exercise caution in relation to Complex Products. A “complex product” refers to an investment product whose terms, features and risks are not reasonably likely to be understood by a retail investor because of its complex structure. Investors may lose the entire invested amount or more than the invested amount (if applicable). For Complex Products for which the offering documents or information provided by the Issuer have not been reviewed by the SFC, investors are advised to exercise caution in relation to the offer. For Complex Products described as having been authorized by the SFC, SFC authorization does not imply official recommendation, is not a recommendation or endorsement of a product and does not guarantee the commercial merits of a product or its performance. Where past performance information is provided, past performance is not indicative of future performance. Some Complex Products are only available to professional investors. Investors should read the offering documents and other relevant materials to understand the key nature, features and risks of a Complex Product and are advised to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision and should have sufficient net worth to be able to assume the risks and bear the potential losses of trading the product.
Disclaimer© 2022 Morningstar Asia Limited. All Rights Reserved. The tools, information and data (“Information”) contained herein (1) include Morningstar’s confidential and proprietary information (2) may not be copied or redistributed, (3) do not constitute investment advice (4) are provided solely for informational purposes (5) are not warranted to be complete, accurate or timely and (6) are drawn from fund data published on various dates. The information is provided to you at your own risk. Morningstar is not responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses related to the Information or its use. Please verify all of the Information before using it and don’t make any investment decision except upon the advice of a professional financial adviser. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value and income derived from investments can go up or down.